We installed a new light in the bathroom and purchased two new doors for the closet and bath and stained them (polyurethane this week after the locksmith comes to route the doors and install the door knobs.
- Install track lighting
- Repair the lock on the window
- Varnish the exterior of the door
- Build or purchase a bathroom sink base and sink.
- Install new toilet.
- Paint the bathroom ceiling
- Install a new tp holder, towel bar and/or hooks
- Build or purchase shelving
- Paint the trim gray
- Tile the wall behind the sink
- Install and finish new 12 inch plywood floor (yes, this will be the "finished" flooring)
- Paint the trim
- Build an Island
- Install faucet
- Install under cabinet light
- Install new Air conditioner
- Grout the backsplash
- Build/install new shelves
- Build hanging pot rack
- Paint the trim gray and install new base around the cabinets after the floor is installed
I can't believe that it's the same place...and we haven't even gotten to the "good part"...the DECORATING!